[All] Escucha sobre redes y consejos de movilidad empresarial si el inglés no es tu primer idioma

Kornelia Korzec k.korzec at elifesciences.org
Mon Jun 24 12:27:39 BST 2019

Dear Colleague,

I would like to invite you to our #ECRWednesday Webinar this week, where
four excellent speakers from diverse backgrounds will talk about overcoming
language barriers in science.

In the upcoming session chaired by Margarita Clavo, member of eLife's
Early-Career Advisory Group, and Assistant Professor at Pontificia
Universidad Catolica de Chile, Clarissa Rios Rojas (Peru), Biswapriya Misra
(USA), Tatsuya Amano (Australia), and Yap Boum (Cameroon) will discuss
initiatives to improve science communication in multilingual settings, and
share support and networking tips for non-native English speakers.

You can learn more and register at
https://elifesciences.org/events/32039802/ecrwednesday-webinar-how-to-overcome-language-barriers-in-science

The event will take place on Wednesday, June 26 at 4pm BST, and a recording
will be provided to all registrants.

We look forward to welcoming you at our next webinar.

Best wishes,
Kora

--

Kora Korzec
Community Manager

+44 1223 855374

http://elifesciences.org

--
eLife Sciences Publications, Ltd is a limited liability non-profit
non-stock corporation incorporated in the State of Delaware, USA, with