[All] Workshop on Protozoan Parasites

Claire Johnson claire at ebi.ac.uk
Fri May 3 12:20:24 BST 2019

We’d like to share with you the details of a non-CABANA workshop being held in Uruguay:

The Wellcome Genome Campus Advanced Courses and Scientific Conferences Working with Protozoan Parasite Database Resources <https://coursesandconferences.wellcomegenomecampus.org/our-events/parasite-database-resources-uruguay-2019/> course will be held in Uruguay on 10-15 November 2019.

https://coursesandconferences.wellcomegenomecampus.org/our-events/parasite-database-resources-uruguay-2019/ <https://coursesandconferences.wellcomegenomecampus.org/our-events/parasite-database-resources-uruguay-2019/>

Deadline is 18 July 2019

Claire Johnson, on behalf of CABANA