[All] Proposal SARS-Cov-2 genome in Nanopore

Ricardo Fujita Ph.D. rfujitaa at usmp.pe
Fri Sep 25 03:07:29 BST 2020

Dear colleagues,

Matt Bawn (Earlham Institute/Quadram Institute) and I are preparing a proposal for the call "Global Effort for Covid" of UKRI.  The main work is based in the sequencing of hundreds of SARS-Cov-2 genomes using Nanopore technology for samples of different regions of Peru, Bolivia and Ecuador.  We would like to know if someone has experience with Nanopore for analysis and for workshops, trainings, we wish also to have the support of CABANA, of course (if the proposal is granted),

best regards,

Ricardo