[All] Third CABANA call for Secondments OPEN

Cath Brooksbank cath at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Jan 13 11:00:40 GMT 2021

Dear all

I’m happy to announce that the third CABANA call for secondments is open, and you can find information in Spanish or in English here:

https://cabana.online/research-secondments/current-call <https://cabana.online/research-secondments/current-call>
https://cabana.online/es/research-secondments/convocatoria-actual <https://cabana.online/es/research-secondments/convocatoria-actual>

This call is a little different: all the secondments are in Latin America and associated  with our new innovation projects. We anticipate that many of them will need to be virtual secondments because of the ongoing COVID-19 situation. As stated in the call, please get directly in touch with your potential host to learn more about the projects available and prepare for your application.

Stay safe and good luck!

Cath