[All] Help EMBL-EBI maintain its services: articulating the value of open data

Cath Brooksbank cath at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Mar 1 15:56:08 GMT 2021

Dear friends of CABANA

I would like to encourage you to participate in a survey that aims to assess the worldwide value of the bioinformatics resources available through EMBL’s European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI) <https://www.ebi.ac.uk/>. The institute hosts some of the world’s most important collections of biological data including UniProt, Ensembl, ChEMBL, and Europe PubMed Central.

Your input is extremely important and will help EMBL-EBI maintain and develop its resources for the global scientific community.

EMBL-EBI would be very grateful if you and other users in your organisation could contribute to this study by completing the following survey:

https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/EMBL-EBI_Impact_PE <https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/EMBL-EBI_Impact_PE>

The survey takes around 15 minutes and closes on 31 March 2021. The results of the survey will be anonymised and all personal data treated as confidential.

We hope to draw on the cooperation and goodwill of our user community to get as large a response as possible.

Please share this survey with colleagues and collaborators who use public data resources.

I recognise there are many demands on your time so I would like to thank you in advance for your participation and input.

If you have any questions or comments about the survey please contact us at impactsurvey at ebi.ac.uk.

Kind regards

Cath

_____________________________

Cath Brooksbank PhD
Head of Training, EMBL-EBI
www.ebi.ac.uk/training | @EBItraining

Principal Investigator, CABANA
www.cabana.online | @CabanaGcrf

Wellcome Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambridge, CB10 1SD, UK
+44 (0)1223 492525
@cathbrooksbank

Need to organise a meeting with me? Please contact Debbie Rice, our Team Admin / PA: debbie.rice at ebi.ac.uk

My preferred pronouns: she, her, hers