[All] Senior Bioinformatician - AstraZeneca (Cambridge, UK)

Sergio Martinez Cuesta sermarcue at gmail.com
Mon Mar 15 08:00:00 GMT 2021

*Are you a quantitatively-minded scientist looking to apply bioinformatics
and machine learning to design the next generation of therapeutics? Do you
wish to join a growing team where you will have the possibility to further
exploit our drug discovery platforms? If yes, we have the position for you
at AstraZeneca in Cambridge!*

We are currently looking for a Senior Bioinformatician to join us at
AstraZeneca in Cambridge, UK as part of the Data Sciences and Quantitative
Biology team in biopharma R&D:

https://careers.astrazeneca.com/job/cambridge/senior-bioinformatician-data-sciences-and-quantitative-biology/7684/18216461

Deadline for applications *23rd March*!

Best wishes,