[All] Scientific Training Lead positions open in the EMBL-EBI training team

Cath Brooksbank cath at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Oct 22 14:47:54 BST 2021

Dear friends and colleagues

We have two key positions open in the Training Team <https://www.ebi.ac.uk/about/teams/training/> at the EMBL-European Bioinformatics Institute, one to lead our core programme <https://www.ebi.ac.uk/training/>, the other to lead our grants programme <https://www.ebi.ac.uk/about/teams/training/collaborations/>. I’d be very grateful if you could distribute this information to your networks. More information on the positions is available through the links below:

Scientific Training Lead (Core Programme) <https://www.embl.org/jobs/position/EBI01909>

Scientific Training Lead (Grants Programme) <https://www.embl.org/jobs/position/EBI01910>

Applications for both positions close on 27th October.

Kind regards

Cath

_____________________________

Cath Brooksbank PhD
Head of Training, EMBL-EBI
www.ebi.ac.uk/training | @EBItraining

Principal Investigator, CABANA
www.cabana.online | @CabanaGcrf

Wellcome Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambridge, CB10 1SD, UK
+44 (0)1223 492525
@cathbrooksbank

Need to organise a meeting with me? Please contact Debbie Rice, our Team Admin / PA: debbie.rice at ebi.ac.uk

My preferred pronouns: she, her, hers