[All] Notes of some of the ideas about CABANA future that came up during the last days

ANDRES GATICA ARIAS ANDRES.GATICA at ucr.ac.cr
Fri Apr 1 14:47:32 BST 2022

Dear all, thanks for a wonderfull meeting and it was nice to see you all
again

In addition to Jan suggestions, I would like to add:

Website:

  	* include the manuscripts that have been supported by CABANA.
  	* include some infographics of the CABANA outcomes (28 workshops, XX
secondees, XX innovation awards, etc)

Funds:

  	* i will try to contact someome from "Banco Centroamericano de
Integracion Económica (BCIE)" and ask for funds in order to extend our
network to Central America and the Caribe. In the past, they gave us
$25.000 for a COVID iniciative and it was very easy to ask for the
money.

To do:

  	* apply for a grant
  	* concrete the workplan for 2022

Additional ideas:

  	* although we do not have a formal budget for CABANA during 2022, I
would suggest that if we organize any meeting, workshop, etc regarding
bioinformatics we mentione CABANA as a co-organizer. In this sense, we
maintain the visibility
  	*
  	* regards
  	*