[All] Fwd: ISCB Wikipedia Steering Committee, Volunteers Needed

Cath Brooksbank cath at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Apr 8 11:07:52 BST 2022

Dear all

The ISCB Wikipedia Competition <https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wikipedia:WikiProject_Molecular_Biology/Computational_Biology/11th_ISCB_Student_Wikipedia_competition_announcement> Steering committee is looking for new members. Would anyone like to volunteer? If so, please contact Diane Kovats directly. You will need to be an ISCB member <https://www.iscb.org/become-a-member>.

Best

Cath