[All] SciELO - EuropePMC preprints live demo on 13 April 2022

Piraveen Gopalasingam piv at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Mar 29 19:06:26 BST 2022

Dear all,

Please see the following event run by EuropePMC in collaboration with
SciELO.

Europe PMC, the open database of life science publications and
preprints, now includes SciELO preprints, a Latin American bibliographic
database, digital library, and cooperative electronic publishing model
of open access journals. You can find out more here:
http://blog.europepmc.org/2022/03/scielo-preprints-discoverable-in-europe.html

An important outcome of the new collaboration between Europe PMC and
SciELO is the push for changes to scholarly infrastructure to better
handle multilingual content.

If you are interested to learn more about SciELO Preprints in Europe
PMC, please register to join our live demo
<https://embl-org.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_Pgzk9CNDQBWKjgKxmjhuwQ> at
14.00 (GMT+1) on April 13th. We will demonstrate how to find relevant
preprints, and their journal published versions, data, reviews,
citations and more, as well as claim preprints to your ORCID record.

Best wishes,

Piv Gopalasingam on behalf of Summer Rosonovski (EuropePMC)